At Macy Industries, we define miscellaneous metal as all types of metal fabrication for commercial and industrial uses. The metals utilized to make products include stainless, galvanized and plain steel, aluminum, copper and sometimes brass.
The term miscellaneous metals, often referred to as “Division 5” in the commercial construction industry, describes the following:
- Railings and handrails, newels
- Metal platforms
- Display art
- Cupola & chimney caps
- Small supporting structures
- Various support metal for mechanical and electrical work
- Door Sills
- Countertops or any metal product that is not part of the structural steel package
The proper scheduling of miscellaneous metal is essential to the overall success of the project, and at Macy, we understand this and deliver a quality part on time.
The term miscellaneous metals in the industrial industry market often refers to:
- Water and chemical tanks large and small for all types of applications
- Process pipe
- Stainless steel tables
- Custom workbenches
- Specialty cabinets
- Exhaust hoods and dust collection systems.
- Non-precision sheet metal fabrication work for the parts that need to function in the real world
- Structural tubing and bar weldments
- Metal stairways
Our fabricators excel on these projects, and our business has been growing from our customer’s referrals. Want to learn more about our miscellaneous metal fabrication capabilities? Contact our expert team at Macy Industries today.
Steve Korzyniowski, MBA, ASME
Custom Metal Fabrication Specialist